Tuesday, March 19, 2013

1987 Peavey Companion 15 Guitar Practice Amp

Classic take-along amp, battery operated


This little amp is fairly high-quality for what it is, but that's to be expected from one of the top names in the history of American amplifiers.
It came with the instruction booklet and spec sheet, which is probably even more rare than the amp itself.

Inputs:1
Power: 12V
Channels: 1
Overdrive: Gain, E/Q, Saturation, Thickness
Out: 1 (Headphones)
Speakers: (1) 8”
Speaker Impedance: 10W

No effects and only one channel, but it's still nice to have on the go and the battery-powered option gives you the ability to play anytime, anyplace.

Thank you for looking. More high-resolution pictures here.

2 comments:

  1. I have one that I am trying to sell but I am not sure how much I should sell it for. I have tried to price it online but have had no luck. Do you know by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have one of these and tried to run it on battery (for the first time) but it would not have it. Works off the mains transformer and batteries tested solid. Is there a hidden switch somewhere that needs to be flipped on it?

    ReplyDelete